ONE: RAISE AWARENESS
- Raise awareness in the general community about domestic human trafficking in southwest Missouri.
TWO: PROVIDE EDUCATION
- Provide education to key community leaders (i.e. law enforcement, attorneys, medical and mental health providers, educators, government officials, faith-based organizations, community groups, etc.) on what defines human trafficking, the local prevalence of the issue, and how to identify and assist victims and survivors of human trafficking.
THREE: Emphasize prevention
- Emphasize prevention of human trafficking by A) identifying risk factors, including substance abuse and interpersonal violence; B) identifying vulnerable individuals, including youth; and C) educating those individuals and groups on strengthening protective factors and reducing risk factors.
FOUR: promote community
- Promote community collaboration around the topic of human trafficking, including sharing information, providing training, and identifying and assisting victims of human trafficking.
FIVE: support survivors
- Advocate for and support survivors of human trafficking on their journey toward wholeness and to connect victims of human trafficking to agencies who have the resources to meet their needs.
"A catalyst for change and a valued resource for solving issues in Springfield, MO and the surrounding region."
"NightLight International Reaches out to all those who are negatively impacted by sex trafficking and commercial sexual exploitation."
"FREE International is a faith based, grassroots organization that is creating strategic partnerships with law enforcement, government officials, health care agencies, churches, organizations and real people."
Would you like to make a donation?CLICK HERE
Want to say hello? Want to know more about us? Give us a call or drop us an email and we will get back to you as soon as we can!